Las Vegas, Nevada
Search Las Vegas, Nevada area:
Step #1: Choose a Category
Step #2: Press “Start My Search” Button
Las Vegas, Nevada
Quite possibly the most spectacular and exciting city in the United States. Search for Las Vegas attractions using the search above or Search our Exclusive Directory for tourist other attractions in Nevada. Some of the most popular tourist attractions in Las Vegas are:
- Freemont Street Experience: A five-block pedestrian covered mall with kiosks, carts and a nightly light-and-sound show.
- The Mirage: Wildlife park; Casino; Aquarium; Volcano
- Treasure Island Casino: Casino; Pirate Performance
- The Bellagio: Most Opulent, Art Exhibits, Watershow
- The Venitian: Gondola Rides, Museums
- Luxor: Located inside a 36-story pyramid, this hotel and casino is also home to a number of rides and performances in addition to a popular nightclub.
- Hoover Dam (less than an hour away!)
- MGM Grand: Huge entertainment and gaming complex features a dazzling casino, several theaters for Broadway-style productions, live entertainers and more than thirteen dining venues.
- Liberace Museum: Tribute to Liberace himself.
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino: A traditional Hard Rock Cafe combined with a hotel and casino.
The City of Las Vegas is The Entertainment Capital of The World. Our Las Vegas Tourist Attractions page is part of the United States Tourist Attractions. We have our own comprehensive exclusive directory of tourist attractions located across the United States that are searchable by States, Regions and Categories.
About Las Vegas The first thing that visitors to this desert destination should visit is the world famous Las Vegas Strip, one of the most exciting streets in the world. From the famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign to some of the newest hotels including Bellagio, Paris, Mirage, MGM grand and The Venetian, Las Vegas is unlike anything you will ever experience.
What began as a small railroad stop at the turn of the century, Vegas is now probably the brightest city in the world. For decades, Fremont Street was one of the best places to cruise in a convertible car. Today pedestrians rule with the street closed off to traffic. Now a pedestrian paradise, it is lined with kiosks, souvenir shops and, of course, plenty of casinos. There are a wide variety of day trips, tours and activities in and around the Las Vegas area. Many visitors come to Vegas thinking about casinos and big shows, but there is so much more. You can take a day and go see the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, the London Bridge, the Valley of Fire, Red Rock Canyon, or Area 51. Colorado River floats, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, 4×4 tours, helicopter rides and tours, airplane tours, train rides to the Grand Canyon, and trail rides are also very popular. There is no place like Las Vegas anywhere else in the world. Really! There truly is something for everyone in Las Vegas. Do you need us to tell you about the casinos? There is one for every taste and style. All are open 24 hours a day so visit as many as you desire. They really look forward to seeing you. This is after all first and foremost a gaming destination.